These Terms are applied to any relationship between users of the Service (hereinafter referred to as “User”) and the "Executive Secretariat of VOXELCANVAS (hereinafter referred to as “the Secretariat”).
Minors shall use the Service with parental approval.
1. Users shall acknowledge and agree with all articles of These Terms at the time of using the Service. Also, Users shall comply with These Terms.
3. If Users are minors, they shall use the Service with consent from their parents or legal representative (hereinafter referred to as “parents, etc.”). When the Users who are minors have begun to use the Service, the Secretariat deems that they have already obtained consent from their parents, etc.
4. “Time”, which is both used in These Terms and Guidelines and used for providing the Service, is based upon “Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)”.
1. The Secretariat may amend These Terms without any prior notice toward Users.
3. Users should check These Terms every time they use the Service. In the case where Users use the Service after any amendment of These Terms, the Secretariat shall deem that Users have checked the updated version of These Terms, and that they acknowledge and agree to the amendment of These Terms.
1. Users are able to create 3D models through the Service and publish them on the Service. Also, Users are able to browse, search, and share 3D models created by other Users.
2. By registering as a member of the Service, in addition to the above, Users are able to register as favorites or download 3D models created by other Users. Also, they are able to save and copy the 3D models, and create a new 3D model, etc. by secondary using the copy of the saved 3D models of other Users.
3. The Secretariat exercises reasonable efforts to ensure quality, accuracy, and legitimacy of all information, articles, images provided through the Service (including 3D models that Users have posted, and hereinafter the same shall apply in These Terms and referred to as “Contents”). In addition, Contents that Users have posted are referred to as “User-Posted Contents”.
4. Users shall take self-responsibility for their actions related to using the Service.
5. The Service is provided to Users via internet. Users shall acknowledge and agree that packet communication fees, etc. may accrue to browse the Contents and to use the Service. In addition, Users shall pay all the packet communication fees, etc.
6. Users shall use the Service by controlling and/or operating devices, etc., that have the environment that the Secretariat recommends (hereinafter “environment that the Secretariat recommends” is referred to as “Recommended Environment”). In the case where Users use the Service under environment other than the Recommended Environment, the Secretariat assumes no liability for any damage which arises from their improper use of the Service.
1. The Service shall be offered on an as-is basis. The Secretariat shall not give any guarantee to Users about anything of the following:
(1) The Service meets Users’ require and utilization purpose;
(2) Contents and systems of the Service are correct and trustable;
(3) Connection via the Service will not be interrupted for any reasons;
(4) Information sent or received through the Service is either stored in predetermined devices, normally sent and received, or displayed on the screen correctly;
(5) Information related to the Webpage is displayed normally on all terminals, etc.;
(6) Forms, programs, etc. used in the Service operate normally on all PCs, browsers, etc.
2. When Users may not use the Service normally for any of the following reasons, the Secretariat shall not assume any responsibility:
(1) In the case where Users either violate any of This Contract, operate incorrectly, or use the Service in an environment other than the Recommended Environment;
(2) In the case where any restrictions are set in This Contract, guidelines, etc. and plans of the Service;
(3) In the case either where natural disaster, communication failure, hacking by a third party, transmission of a virus, etc. occurs, or where any affairs that is beyond responsibility of the Secretariat.
1. Copyright, trademark right, and other intellectual property right that relates to the Service (except the “User Posted Contents” stated in Chapter 2) shall belong to the Secretariat or other right holder of the intellectual property right.
2. Only when Users use the Service and Contents (including User Posted Contents of other Users) both unless anything violates the prohibitions of Chapter 3 and within the scope of personal use or the purpose of sharing User Posted Contents and creating derivative works, the Secretariat licenses them to use it.
3. All copyright of User Posted Contents shall belong to the Users who posted the contents. The Users may use the User Posted Contents that they have posted without any restrictions.
1. Users are able to create and post User Posted Contents freely unless anything violates the prohibitions stated in Chapter 3.
2. Users shall represent and warrant that any infringement against intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, and portrait rights of third parties does not exist in User Posted Contents that they post.
3. When Users use any copyrighted work of third party and characters appearing in the copyrighted work in their User Posted Contents that they post, they shall obtain the prior consent of the right holder before the using.
The Secretariat deems that Users have already obtained authorization from the right holder about using the copyrighted work, etc. at the time of completion of posting the User Posted Contents.
4. Regarding to User Posted Content that they have posted, they shall represent and warrant that any pending proceedings, mediation, arbitration and other judicial or administrative procedures that may adversely affect the publishing and using on the Service does not exist.
5. If any inquiries, claims, etc., about User Posted Contents have been made by any third party, Users who have posted the User Posted Contents shall take measure of or respond to the inquiry, etc. in a responsible and genuine manner.
6. If the Secretariat finds User Posted Contents that may fall under the provisions of Chapter 3 (hereinafter referred to as “Prohibited Contents”), the Secretariat may delete all or part of the Prohibited Contents without any notice to the Users who have posted the User Posted Contents. In addition, if the Secretariat receives inquiries, etc. from Users about User-Posted Contents that may fall under the Prohibited Contents, the Secretariat may temporally suspend publishing the User Posted Contents and investigate whether the User Posted Contents contain the violation, etc.
7. Users shall acknowledge and agree of possibility that other Users may continue to use, possess, secondary use, etc. their User Posted Contents even after they terminate the publishing their User Posted Contents or withdraw from the Service.
1. When Users create and post their User Posted Contents, they shall post the contents according to the means specified by the Secretariat.
2. Users are able to download User Posted Contents of other users, add them to favorites, or save them on the Service. In addition, they are also able to create a new derivative work by modifying the User Posted Contents of other users that they saved on the Service and publish it on the Service.
3. When Users create a new derivative work by modifying the User Posted Contents of other Users, they shall also comply with the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
4. If Users hope to terminate publishing their User Posted Contents, they shall delete the content from the Service according to the means specified by the Secretariat.
5. Using of some part of services in this article shall be restricted only to Users who are registered as members of the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Members"), and Users other than Members may not use the restricted services.
1. Users must not do any action of the following in using the Service:
(1) To do act that may cause damage on the Secretariat or any third party: such as hacking, sending of viruses, sending of spam mails, etc.;
(2) To convert or alter programs, software, etc. provided through the Service illegally;
(3) To use the Service for purposes outside the scope of purpose stated in Article 5, Paragraph 2;
(4) To download a huge amount of contents or data of the Services in a short time;
(5) To make third party use the Service and/or to use the Service for third party;
(6) To transfer any rights (including Login Credentials) related to using the Service to third party without prior written consent of the Secretariat;
(7) To impersonate someone;
(8) To do act that violates or may violate the laws of Japan or laws of their country;
(9) To do act that commits or may commit offenses against public order and morals;
(10) To input or send false information and declaration;
(11) To do act that infringes the rights of the Secretariat or third parties;
(12) To cause damages of the Secretariat or a third parties;
(13) To slander or discriminate the Secretariat or a third parties;
(14) To do act that damages the reputation or credibility of the Secretariat or third parties;
(15) To interrupt operation of the Service.
2. When Users post User Posted Contents, they must not post any data, etc. falls under the following:
(1) Data, etc. that infringes portrait rights, copyright, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights, etc. of third party;
(2) Data, etc. that includes sexual description and violent expression, etc.;
(3) Data, etc. that the public may feel uncomfortable;
(4) Data, etc. that exceeds the file size or is not designated file format that the Secretariat specifies;
(5) Data, etc. that include viruses, falsehoods, hoaxes, etc.;
(6) Data, etc. that deviates from the purpose of the Service;
(7) In the case where data, etc. that includes a link to an external site, the linked site may fall under the preceding items;
1. Users who hope to use the Service shall register their accounts according to the means specified by the Secretariat. Users shall specify their own e-mail address at the time of the application for using the Service.
2. In the case where the Secretariat accepts application to register as Member, the Secretariat sends acceptance notice to Users. The Users will be officially registered as a member after sending the acceptance notice.
3. The Secretariat may reject the account registrations of Users who fall under the following circumstances, and if they have become already a member, the Secretariat may impose the disposition stated in Article 12.:
(1) In the case where they are a minor, and where the fact that they applied to register their account without parental approval is revealed;
(2) In the case where they have been penalized by the Secretariat before;
(3) In the case where the fact that they either belong to, relate to, or have provided funding to antisocial organizations (such as gang group, crime organization, etc.) is revealed;
(4) In the case where the Secretariat judges them to be unsuitable as Users.
1. Members shall carefully manage their login ID and password for using the Service (hereinafter, "login ID and password for logging into the Service" are referred to as "Login Credentials").
2. In the case where the Login Credentials entered while using the Service coincide with the Login Credentials previously registered, the Secretariat deems such use to be by the Members who maintain the accounts.
3. Members shall pay all damages, costs and expenses caused by inaccurate maintaining of, error or omission in using their Login Credentials.
4. In the case where the need to change or modify all or part of Login Credentials of Members arises for any reason, they shall apply to reissue their accounts by method that the Secretariat specifies.
1. Validity period of Membership is unlimited unless either the Secretariat or Users makes any request.
2. Users who hope to withdraw from the Service shall apply to withdraw according to the means specified by the Secretariat.
3. In the case where Members apply to withdraw from Membership, the Secretariat may delete all or part of both their account, User Posted Contents that they have posted, and other information related to them at the time of completion of the application.
4. Even if Members who apply to withdraw from Membership or any third party suffers damages arising from any acts that the Secretariat performs in association with the withdrawal, the Secretariat assumes no liability for the damages.
5. Members who apply to withdraw from Membership shall loss all rights relates to using the services provided for Members at the time of completion of the application.
1. In the case where Members fall under the following, the Secretariat may suspend their accounts, or disqualify them as Members without any notice:
(1) In the case where they violate Chapter 3;
(2) When they intentionally violate these Terms and Guidelines, or when they do malicious violations;
(3) When they disobey any instructions related to important things about usage of the Services by the Secretariat;
(4) When the Secretariat judges that they merit penalty because of frequent complaints about them from other Users or third party;
(5) When the Secretariat deems them to be unsuitable as Members.
2. The provisions paragraph 3 to paragraph 5 of Article 11 shall apply correspondingly to a procedure toward the Members disqualified from Membership.
1. The Secretariat is able to offer all or part of User Posted Contents provided from Users to other websites, magazines, etc. either for the purpose of promotion or advertising of the Service, or for the purpose of assist in the operating activities of the Secretariat.
2. In the case where the Secretariat uses the User Posted Contents based upon the previous section, Users shall license the Secretariat to use their User Posted Contents with no charge and no date. In this case, they should not execute the moral right of author about their User Posted Contents.
3. In the case where the Secretariat secondary uses Users’ User Posted Contents, the Secretariat may edit or process their User Posted Contents at the discretion of the Secretariat. In addition, Users shall acknowledge and agree to the editing by the Secretariat.
1. In the case where the Secretariat gives notice to Users, the notice shall be by displaying on the Service, sending email, or other methods that the Secretariat deems appropriate.
2. Notice displayed on the Service shall conclude at the time of completion of displaying on the webpage of the Service.
3. In the case where Users has changed a setting of program related to email address specified as receiving destination for the purpose of blocking junk mails, etc., they shall change the setting to permit reception of email from the Secretariat.
4. Unless otherwise claimed, the Secretariat shall deem that the Users have agreed to the notice without any dissent on the day it was made.
1. The Secretariat may temporarily suspend, change, terminate, etc., part or all of the Service at its discretion. In addition, the Service may be interrupted due to the occurrence of force majeure such as natural disasters.
2. The Secretariat accepts no liability for any damage of Users arising directly or indirectly from the temporary interruption or the termination of the Service.
1. In the case where Users cause damages of the Secretariat, other Users or third party due to their use of the Service, they shall oblige to compensate all of the damages even after the termination of the use of the Service.
2. Even if Users suffer any damages due to the use of the Service, the Secretariat does not make any compensation, guarantee, etc.
1. These Terms and Guidelines, etc. are governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws and regulations of Japan.
2. In the event of a dispute, etc. relating to these Terms and Guidelines, etc., the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.
3. Translations of the Japanese version of These Terms shall be provided for Users’ convenience only. If difference or contradiction between the translation versions and the Japanese version exists, the Japanese version of These Terms shall prevail.
Establishment Date: September 8th, 2020